Attended Funerals – from £2200
We have provided some cost indicators to help you make informed decisions when planning your funeral.
What is included
- Availability of a 24 hour service by our professional staff.
- Handling administrative tasks and securing all legal documentation.
- Conveying your loved one into our care during normal working hours, within 20 miles of our premises.
- Providing care for the deceased person prior to the funeral.
- Use of our Chapel of Rest for family and friends when viewing is requested by agreed appointment.
- Facilitating the services of a clergy member or celebrant and coordinating the preferred choice of funeral.
- Help and advice of on placing an obituary press notice.
- Arranging of floral tributes.
- Organisation of order of service if required.
- Coordinating the selection of music of your preference at the crematorium.
- The attendance of the Funeral Director and a team of four pallbearers for the funeral service.
- Administration of charitable donations.
- Collection of ashes from the crematorium.
Officiants – price on request
Services of clergy or typically refers to the assistance provided by religious officiants in conducting funeral or memorial services.
A burial/interment fee
The cost of acquiring a burial plot or grave site within the churchyard or cemetery. The specific burial/interment fee can vary depending on the location.
+ Church fees
+ Grave digging
Cremation fee from £1000.00
A “cremation fee” refers to the charge imposed by a crematorium for the cremation process of a deceased individual. The cremation fee covers the cost of the necessary facilities, equipment, and personnel involved in carrying out the cremation procedure.
Celebrants from £200.00
Services provided by non- religious officiants for cremation services.
Doctors’ fees for cremations £82
When a death occurs, a doctor or medical professional needs to examine the deceased and complete the necessary paperwork.
These fees are not directly controlled by H & A W Palmer Ltd. themselves, but are charged by external entities. The relevant fees will be paid on behalf of the customer as part of the overall cost and will be included in the final bill.
Veneer from £475.00
Solid Oak P.O.R
Willow from £750.00
Out of office hours conveying fee £200
Additional Bearer £50.00
Limousine to seat 6/7 people £250.00
Obituary/press notice from £95.00
Floral Tributes from £50.00
Order of Service sheets (minimum 20) from £60.00